Please share any resources we should include here!
- Plan to Win – assorted resources to support social movements to be more effective
- Commons Social Change Library – a collection of wellbeing resources for people engaged in social change
- Police Brutality and Activist Trauma Support and Recovery – Roots of Change Collective, Aotearoa New Zealand
- Melbourne Street Medic Collective – health and safety tips for protests
- Self-Care for Activists – summary of discussion and resources on New Tactics in Human Rights
- Aidan Rickett’s Empowerment and Personal Sustainability
- Activist Trauma Support
- Discussions about Self-Care and Community-Care on Organizing Upgrade
- Mindful Occupation – Rising Up Without Burning Out
- Out of the Spiritual Closet: Organizers Transforming the Practice of Social Justice
- Capacitar International – healing ourselves, healing our world
- Integrated Security – manual and training resources
Resources in other languages
- Activist Trauma Support has their trauma flier in a range of languages
- Activism Inside has excellent resources for the Russian speaking world, including a translation of PTT’s How to Support Activists
- Sustainable Activism zine in English, Dutch and German.
Plan to Thrive handouts and zines – more to come! We appreciate any feedback regarding the usefulness of these handouts and how you’ve distributed them.
- Sustaining Activism Resources PTT_SustainingActivism_Resources
- Activist Burnout: Strategies for Prevention PTT_ActivistBurnout_zine
- Nurturing the Revolution PTT_NurturingRevolution
- Building a Support Network PTT_SupportNetwork
- Reviewing your activist year (Word doc to print out or type into)
- Setting healthy goals (Word doc to print out or type into)