Woot! It’s one year since Plan to Thrive launched.
In this first year we’ve shared 42 posts on the topic of activist health and wellbeing. Plan to Thrive started out as a small spin-off from Plan to Win but has grown to be another thriving project in its own right.
We hope this project has
- prompted reflection and supported decisions by individual activists,
- sparked conversations amongst activists, and
- influenced behaviours in organisations and on campaigns.
This is a collective project that seeks to nurture a life affirming and supportive culture of activism. Thank you for being a part of it!
Many thanks to all of our wonderful contributors: Andrew Willis Garcés, Shasha Ali, Liz Shield, Simon Copland, James Higgins, Joel Dignam, Jane Barry, Shinen Wong, Robert Dib, Fenton Lutunatabua and Daniel Hunter, Gerald Gomani and Andrea Parra, Taegen Edwards, Danae Bosler, Rebecca Aced-Molina, Jo Ball, Jessica Connor-Kennedy, Tulia Thompson, Cameron McPhedran, Sarah Norton (Groupwork Institute), Melbourne Street Medic Collective, Doing it Ourselves, Capacitar, and Knitting Nannas Against Gas. You can also read posts from convenors Holly Hammond and Helen Cox. Thank you to Tim Norton for being an excellent IT help desk.
Thanks too to those who have commented, shared posts, or referred friends-in-need to this little online refuge.
Want to give Plan to Thrive a birthday present? Here’s our wishlist:
- Send us a birthday card via an appreciation in a comment on this post.
- Share our birthday cake on Facebook and Twitter to introduce your friends to the project.
- While you’re doing that, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- Write for Plan to Thrive – we’re open to all sorts of offers. Drop us a line to discuss options.
- Volunteer – we’re seeking folks to edit and post articles, source or create graphics, promote PTT on social media, and hatch cool projects. Join our little team.
Looking forward to what comes next!
Holly and Helen
Plan to Thrive Convenors