Sunday 2 April
Save the Children, 33 Lincoln Square South, Carlton Vic
- dealing with and even appreciating burnout when it happens
- what workaholism looks like
- what our indicators that we’re on a path to burnout might be
- which of our needs might or might not be getting met
- why we find it so difficult to pull back
- tools for changing our patterns
- and maybe even getting and giving a bit of a massage (optional if comfortable for willing participants).
This is the third session of Plan to Thrive’s monthly Activist Wellbeing Workshops. It is presented by Theo Kitchener. Theo is an activist and change maker focused on social, environmental and personal transformation. She’s particularly interested to show what’s possible in terms of self-actualisation, collective self-organisation, sustainable low-tech lifestyles, egalitarian economics, community building and transformative justice. Over the last couple of years she has been researching and experimenting with self-help strategies in order to learn to live, and to share the good life.
Bookings for this event through Eventbrite are essential.
Tickets are available on a sliding scale, with pay the rent spaces free, and no one turned away for lack of funds.
If you have Facebook please RSVP to our event Avoiding Burnout for further communications or if you have any questions.
Thanks to our Chuffed campaign supporters for making this workshop possible!
* Workshop starts at 2.30pm so please arrive 5-10 mins early
* There’ll be time for snacks and socialising in the park afterward
* If you can, bring a small snack to share. (optional)
Hope to see you there to engage in a bit of self-care!